Roland SH-101 SYNTHESIZER BLUE VERSION9. March 2018 / No Comments / Tags: BLUE, BLUE VERSION, roland, roland sh-101 sh101 101 synthesizer sh, Roland SH-101 SYNTHESIZER BLUE VERSION, SH, SH-101, SYNTHESIZER, version
The blue version of the 101, more rare, less built than the grey version and usually more expensive.
Still one of my favorite Synths and still used nearly every day. Very nice for ideas and twiddeling.
The Synthesizer I always tell beginners to buy for value, fun and sound.
Many mods on the net that can turn this into an even better companion (my modular version is posted here also).
- Polyphony – Monophonic
- Oscillators – 1 VCO (independent levels for saw, square/pulse/pwm and sub-oscillator)
- LFO – triangle, square, random and noise waveforms
- Filter – resonant 24db Low Pass, self-oscillating, mod by EG, lfo and kybd tracking
- VCA – ADSR, mod by EG or gate
- Arpeg/Seq – Digital sequencer up to 100 steps record/playback; Arpeggiator patterns: up, down, up/down
- Keyboard – 32 keys
- Control – CV / Gate In and Out, Trigger In for Sequencer, Arpeggiator & LFO
- Date Produced – 1983
Find Related Items: