ROLAND SH-101 SYNTHESIZER GREY VERSION24. May 2015 / No Comments / Tags: roland sh101 sh-101 101 sh techno, Thomas P. Heckmann
Still one of my favorite Synths and still used nearly every day. Very nice for ideas and twiddeling.
The Synthesizer I always tell beginners to buy for value, fun and sound.
Many mods on the net that can turn this into an even better companion (my modular version is posted here also).
- Polyphony – Monophonic
- Oscillators – 1 VCO (independent levels for saw, square/pulse/pwm and sub-oscillator)
- LFO – triangle, square, random and noise waveforms
- Filter – resonant 24db Low Pass, self-oscillating, mod by EG, lfo and kybd tracking
- VCA – ADSR, mod by EG or gate
- Arpeg/Seq – Digital sequencer up to 100 steps record/playback; Arpeggiator patterns: up, down, up/down
- Keyboard – 32 keys
- Control – CV / Gate In and Out, Trigger In for Sequencer, Arpeggiator & LFO
- Date Produced – 1983
Find Related Items: